The Hope Doll
"Hello friend! I believe anything is possible with a little bit of hope. Inside are 10 tokens for us to give as a random act of kindness. Let’s change the world, one kind act at a time!"
The Hope Doll features a camel brown henley style shirt and denim blue pants that are made from the softest cotton knit fabric. You'll find embroidery detail throughout his outfit. He is made complete with felt gray 'shoes'.
He comes along with a "kindness kit". Each kit includes 10 tokens with special phrases on them to show gratitude, love, kindness, hope, and friendship. These tokens are meant for children to give out as acts of kindness. Also in the kit is a list of acts of kindness to inspire your child to get started sharing and giving their tokens. The doll has a secret pocket on the back to store a token.
Additionally, each doll comes with a naming certificate. By naming their doll, your child agrees to join them on a mission to spread love!
- Doll size: 18 inches tall
- Token size: 3.6cm diameter (approximately 1.4 inches)
- Doll materials: cotton, poly fiber
- Doll face is printed
- 10 wooden tokens (MDF) with non-toxic paint in lavender (kindness token), pink (love token), teal (hope token), tan (gratitude token), peach (friendship token).
- Gift box packaging
- Surface wash only
- Designed with love in the USA, responsibly made in China
The Doll Kind promise: Every purchase gives back to childhood education.
**Recommended for children ages 3 years and up**